The World I See - Poem by Peya Jakob
My eyes are set on a horizon,
To which i travel alone,
The way i was born,
I am awake before the dawn.
I am blessed and able to see,
The end that that is yet to be,
I see you drift from me,
As we sit here happily.
I see the color fade,
At the start i see the end..
In the middle of this hug,
I feel only the letting go.
I cant live in the now,
Life is mine for only a while,
You are walking towards me today,
Yet all i see is the walking away.
Comments about The World I See by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl