Lawrence S. Pertillar
Their Aim Is To Blame - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
They decided to induce
A form of ignorance
That kept them seduced
To comforts now rusting
And minds long detached.
Their aim is to blame
The doers of misdeeds.
But they can not remove them,
From their homes to do it!
Or claim those they deemed ignorant...
For leaving unpaid bills,
To stack against their paint chipping doors!
And the government is not listening either.
Since its debts are foreign financed!
To keep thoughts of greatness enhanced.
Comments about Their Aim Is To Blame by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl