Theorem The Truth Serum
There Is No Peace In War - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
I woke up sweating
and my face was an electric burner
that was turned up to atleast eight.
In my mind, were visions of a bad dream.
I saw blood soaked streets
and bloody breathing bodies
that lay upon the sand.
I saw flashes of explosions
going off all around me
and lit up lines streaming
up towards the sky.
I got up and turned on the news
and saw that it was reality.
Our world of turmoil
needs to be a world of peace.
There is no peace in war.
Comments about There Is No Peace In War by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl