These Days, I Feel Reborn. - Poem by Dominic Windram
These days most of my time is occupied
By creative tasks and challenging games.
These days, I'm enamoured by the seasons.
I see beauty in all manner of strange things.
Where one time, I only perceived decay.
These days, I feel like I have awakened
From society's vast, contrived nightmares,
And been set free from its cold, dark prisons.
Now I'm focused on the undying light,
And all obscure objects bathed in it.
Comments about These Days, I Feel Reborn. by Dominic Windram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl