These Tears I Cry... - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Whenever you look at me, I look away;
I look away so you don't see the tears that are in my eyes...
I look away in shame that I still have feelings for you...
Whenever I look over at you, you are with her;
You are with one of the people I consider to be my sister...
I look away in not understanding why...
Whenever I see you both together, I look away;
I look away trying to tell myself to get over it...
I look away in shame that I walked away from you...
Comments about These Tears I Cry... by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl