Things Done Are Foolish - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I mock at every act of others.
I laugh at everyone doing it
As I am now past that age,
Be it playing with clay,
Fearing the ghosts,
Propitiating the idols,
Believing the stars,
Fighting for a position,
Losing self esteem to women,
Licking for a fevour,
Breaking relation on trivial and et all.
Comments about Things Done Are Foolish by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda