Edward Kofi Louis
Think Positively - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Keep your characters running very smoothly!
And be prepared to do the right thing always;
For honesty is the policy of moral excellence.
Think wisely and think positively,
And never let the consequences of your actions sink in!
But the needful things in life should be guided always with love.
Finder keepes and the loser weeps,
But the thing for you will never get missing!
And like your people and your inheritance;
But the time machine will always be closer to us.
Think positively just like the first time,
Because, the highest heavens are watching you! !
And, be very productive to overcome every trouble in this life.
Comments about Think Positively by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl