Thinking Of You - Poem by kirilee S..
somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
so when you are lonely, remember its true,
somebody, someone is thinking of you
Comments about Thinking Of You by kirilee S..
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl