This Is Parkour - Poem by David Wicks
This is true movement.
This is physical freedom.
A way of life, a path of destiny.
Reaching new heights, new places, new goals.
The city is the setting, the obstacles the blockades.
The Flow is the fuel, your body the machine.
This is Parkour.
Comments about This Is Parkour by David Wicks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda