This Morning As I Awakened - Poem by Trade Martin
This Morning As I Awakened….,
And began to think of you….,
Their was no dream of you last night…,
For when you appear in my mind while I sleep…,
It’s so real…, that it feels as if you’re still here…,
Next to me…, as you used to be.
I’m waiting for a sign…,
So I’ll know that you’re ok…,
And without much more to say….,
Except that I miss you….,
And my love gets stronger…, everyday.
So I continue to pray…,
Like I’m praying now…..,
As tears fall from my eyes…,
I can’t wait…, I can’t wait…,
Till we’re together again…! ! !
Comments about This Morning As I Awakened by Trade Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl