The Little Wise Doll
This World Isn't My End - Poem by The Little Wise Doll
What do you want from me?
What should I do?
If you keep talking about the trust
That I have lost from you.
And then you give it back to me,
Even though you said I don't deserve it.
And telling me to walk your way,
Because I've got to earn it.
I really don't get it,
You're saying two things at once.
You're contradicting everything
And making this a fuss.
I'm tired of the arguments,
I'm tired of the struggles.
I'm so sick and tired,
Of our lives very troubles.
But it's not like I can do anything,
It's not like it's going to end.
So I'll just keep on living,
Like this world isn't my end.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about This World Isn't My End by The Little Wise Doll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl