The Little Wise Doll
The Little Wise Doll Poems
- What I See Outside My Window I look out my window down to the...
- Little Birds Rain drops, rain drops Falling on my head Four...
- Can't Seem To Let Go I can't seem to stop holding ...
- Once Called Her Their Sister Once upon a time There was a ...
- Just Like That From the life of the living Comes the breath ...
- Behind Those Closed Curtains Memories of pain Torture, ...
- This World Isn't My End What do you want from me? What ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Little Wise Doll
What I See Outside My Window
I look out my window down to the streets
Dark silhouettes of trees outline dusky lights
Cars pass by quick and slow
I look up to see the dark night sky
Full of stars, no clouds in sight
It gives me the impression of peace for once
But I know what lays beneath its lies
Peace is not found because chaos ensues
Chaos that one does not see
It lies in words spoken behind closed doors
Sometimes those doors open and it comes forth
But most usually stay tightly closed
Not wrenched open by the day's break
So under the cover of this stary night
The doors of chaos...