Lawrence S. Pertillar
Those Times Passed - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Keep your focus and your mind,
On what is observed!
With an awakening consciousness to find.
And not on the passing of time.
Since the speed of it...
That time with us to come,
To rapidly from us split...
Will lose you, me and others too,
To reminisce memories....
With a wishing done to return all of it.
And those times passed for all of us...
Are not going to be relived,
To see or breathe again...
Not anytime soon.
Comments about Those Times Passed by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl