Time And Essence - Poem by Paulo Acosta
Time is said to be of the essence,
Whereby Time supposes and confers Sense.
But Essence rather is of timeless Moment
That enriches past Time and Sense spent.
Comments about Time And Essence by Paulo Acosta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl