To A Girl - Poem by Robert Hall
You and me
I wish to be
One happy family.
Together hand in hand
Am I a fan.
But rumors kill us
Which destroy the pillers
Which we built to stop the killers.
I dream of you every night
And hope tommorow you in my sight
And walk away to stop those fights.
You me lock your heart and throw the key
You may protect me
Like friends should be.
Comments about To A Girl by Robert Hall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl