To Address The Transgender - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
‘He' is for third person male gender.
‘She' is for third person female gender.
‘It' is the third person neutral gender.
What is for third person transgender?
Is that person Sir or Madam?
Is that person Mr., Mrs., or Miss.?
Comments about To Address The Transgender by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl