Linda Mary Rachel Haungs
To Be A Queen... - Poem by Linda Mary Rachel Haungs
Oh to be as a Queen..
To hold dear the many Lords,
the hand maidens that beckon.
Oh to be such the Queen, ornate
as a heavenly painting..Standing
straight...Oh so commanding..
To be a Queen, to knight a knight.
Ah, in a dream, a fantasy, to me
such a sight.
Comments about To Be A Queen... by Linda Mary Rachel Haungs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda