Linda Mary Rachel Haungs
The Woman In The Cafe - Poem by Linda Mary Rachel Haungs
Gazing into blank faces, eyes
filled with uncertainty.
The women in the Cafe, can do
no more.. As she sits sips her
tea, she wonders about her life..
some more.. Where will it lead..
Alone, she figures is not the way,
but to help those in need, she hopes
will be what will fill her days.
Comments about The Woman In The Cafe by Linda Mary Rachel Haungs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda