To Be Grateful To The Dead. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To be grateful to your parents, now dead,
Be friendly to your siblings, their children.
To be grateful to your dead uncles and aunts,
Be helpful to their children, which will sooth you..
Comments about To Be Grateful To The Dead. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl