Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
To Camp Out 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Place, lace, pace, ace!
To camp out,
To abide in the field of love.
Comments about To Camp Out 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, May 11, 2017
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl