Lawrence S. Pertillar
To Do This With That As A Skill - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
His ability to leech.
And do this to reach heights...
And to do this with that as a skill,
He should live to leech forever.
Comments about To Do This With That As A Skill by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl