To Kill The Monotony. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I can’t have more.
Stale enough is the one I have.
Mutual barter is handy
To kill the monotony.
The rich do it, modesty
Hidden in their wealth.
Comments about To Kill The Monotony. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda