ToddMichael St. Pierre
To My Kindred Spirit - Poem by ToddMichael St. Pierre
We share secrets, we laugh and even cry,
We have so much in common,
Concerns, likes and dislikes.
Ours is a relationship joined by
Tender velvet chains that link our
Similar dreams of life and love.
A gentle intuition guides us in our
Individual struggles to succeed,
To stand out from the crowd.
In you I have found so much of myself,
Including many of the same
Insecurities and philosophies.
Complete inner-peace and happiness,
These are the things I wish for you,
In the present and in the future
Because you are my kindred spirit.
Copyright 1997/Library of Congress/
Comments about To My Kindred Spirit by ToddMichael St. Pierre
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl