To My 'Loving' Parents... - Poem by Kim Hooten
I’m sorry you don’t love me,
I’m sorry you don’t care.
I tried so hard to please you,
But you were never there.
All I did, I did for you,
I tried to make you proud.
But now, I feel I’d be better off,
Covered in a shroud.
If I cried, you didn’t care,
When I bled, you jeered.
I can find no help from you,
It’s as I always feared.
So lead on your precious lives,
Enjoy your disappointment.
I’ll survive without you somehow,
I’m sorry I’m not heaven sent.
Comments about To My 'Loving' Parents... by Kim Hooten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl