Kim Hooten Poems
- Revenge Tears the mind can't tell are true, Pain the heart ...
- I Loved It When... I love the way you look at me, I love ...
- To My 'Loving' Parents... I’m sorry you don’t love me, I’m ...
- (whisper) All alone (I’ve been betrayed) Wrapped in ...
- Betrayed You acted true, Like you really cared, You were ...
- Rhythm Heart beats Eyes blink Feet walk Mouth talks
- Lies I know you lied I've felt the pain I still don't see ...
Heyla all, i'm 17 and a senior in highschool. I'm one of those weird, out there kids who everyone looks at and goes 'Oh my god, look at her... What is wrong with her? ' I'm what most would label as 'gothic', and yea i guess i'm a little stereotypical, seeming as how writing peotry is a stereotypical attribute of 'goths'. But me, i'm not into labels, and i could care less what people think of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Tears the mind can't tell are true,
Pain the heart can't share.
Anger wrapped up in deceit,
It's more than I can bear.
The hurt and torture deep inside,
The scalding pain of hate.
The sadness deep inside my soul,
That anger did create.
The anger causes pain inside,
Too deep to understand.
And the pain, in turn, will cause,
More malice to my hand.
The scourge I lay upon you now,
You surely cannot break.
This curse will last for on and on,
You've made a grave mistake.