Manju Mariam Behanan
To My Sister; With Love... - Poem by Manju Mariam Behanan
Time to say good bye
And the time to say bye bye
Not a stop to this long journey
Its called as Gods simple plan.
Its worthy your love and care
I thanking you for all your gifts
This for you dear sister
This deserves only for you.
I's just a dreamer in your life
It's all the joyful moments and times
And that all days are going to past
Don't regret on your past.
Dream for your future dream for the best
My wishes'll trace all your steps
I can't say you forgot me not
But keep the memories in your heart.
May God showers more on you
Praying for your lovely days
At this time of sayanora
This for you dear with love.
Comments about To My Sister; With Love... by Manju Mariam Behanan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda