To Rhyme Is To Be Sublime - Poem by Marty Rollin
"Every time I write a poem,
I make sure I take my time--
To get my thoughts together,
So my poem will have reason and rhyme."
"I feel my poem's unfinished,
And it isn't worth a dime--
If the last word of each stanza,
Doesn't rhyme with time or dime."
"A poet has many mountains to climb,
It'll be easy if their poems will end in a rhyme."
Comments about To Rhyme Is To Be Sublime by Marty Rollin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl