To See You Smile - Poem by Anam Rizvi
You steal the smile from my lips,
When a single tear dropp comes to your eyes.
You make me want to give up,
The whole world to only make you smile.
Be it by my side,
Or in a corner of the Universe,
I will try, always try,
To give you a reason to smile.
For this pain and these years and these midnight blues,
They'll be gone like the dew.
Hold my hand and you'll know its all true.
There's a world opening, only of joy,
For me, For me,
Every single time you smile.
Comments about To See You Smile by Anam Rizvi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda