Anam Rizvi Poems
- To See You Smile You steal the smile from my lips, When a ...
- To Everyone Who Is Scared If you feel afraid, take a look ...
- Bombay City Rocks! There's a rhythm on the roads of ...
- Growing Up I'm growing up and i don't like it. I fear ill ...
- When The Doors Shut On You When the doors shut on you, When...
- Zindagi Ka Bazaar Har din Zindagi ke baazar mein, Naye ...
- Flights Of Fantasy I want to run away, Far from this hurt ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anam Rizvi
To See You Smile
You steal the smile from my lips,
When a single tear dropp comes to your eyes.
You make me want to give up,
The whole world to only make you smile.
Be it by my side,
Or in a corner of the Universe,
I will try, always try,
To give you a reason to smile.
For this pain and these years and these midnight blues,
They'll be gone like the dew.
Hold my hand and you'll know its all true.
There's a world opening, only of joy,
For me, For me,
Every single time you smile.