To Speak Of Happy Things - Poem by Rain Storm
I want to speak of happy things,
Like flying on love's wings,
Like sitting beneath the palm trees
As we talk about the birds and the bees.
I want to be happy again,
To remember things from way back when,
To speak excitedly of here and there
Knowing that I truly haven't been anywhere.
I don't want to worry,
I don't want to fret,
I want to be as care free
As I can possibly get.
But in this world I live,
Nothing seems to give,
Happiness is just a word,
And a life without fear
Is just plain absurd.
Comments about To Speak Of Happy Things by Rain Storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl