Moments - Poem by Rain Storm
Theres a gentle song to your stressful day,
When the sultriness of rolling wind can't be turned away.
What a captivating moment
And it sees me through,
Its enough for this girl just to want to be with you.
And do you see this moment,
It is vivid and clear,
Its enough for me that you're right here.
Its enough to make this girl believe in the very best
So long as it keeps my heart beating in my chest.
Theres one moment for every,
If only they knew,
That the revolving compass moves us all in cue.
Theres a rhyme, a reason, for the mysterious outdoors,
When the heart of mine beats in time with yours.
*For the best year hands down*
Comments about Moments by Rain Storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl