To Turn Virtuous… - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I’m averse to action
so long it can be shelved.
I’m averse to responding
so long it can be postponed.
I’m averse to confessing
so long it can be delayed.
Man turns virtuous as and when
He need not be otherwise.
Comments about To Turn Virtuous… by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl