To Winds Of West - Poem by Seema Aarella
To the ever migrant mountain winds
Flowers of spring sent a bona fide appeal
Dressed for the ball, sporting colors best
Waiting to dance, arrive oh! Winds of west.
Breathe and let go off my dewy cloak!
Sway and disperse the foggy smoke!
Stir the garden carry our treasured fragrance
On your journey, take along this remembrance!
Tell the eager men u happen to meet
Through our sensuous smell so sweet
Tell the covert lovers and the sleeping bards
Since we have come, love is on the cards! ! !
Comments about To Winds Of West by Seema Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl