To You - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
I look for you Anywhere and everywhere, What is the true story You're talking about? I love you and I miss you At the same time, You are my poem, my flower, My love, my pride, and my present, You are my true words Which I rely on, My poems are yours, You are my garden that I pick my pretty flowers from, so I find you I will let fly with me To where the kingdom of love is.
Comments about To You by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl