Reggie fambro mcclain III
Together - Poem by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Look into my eyes
What do you see?
Is it a tortured soul?
Or is it just me..
I swear I'll be OK
You don't have to worry about me
Because every time I think
You're all that I see
There are a few things I need to say
There are a few things I want you to know
There are reasons for you to stay
There are things I wish to show
Like the love that's in my heart
Like the pain I feel for you
When you seem to be falling apart
I don't know what to do
Please just call on me
Whenever you're in doubt
Because I'll let you see
That you can scream, that you can shout
So just take your hand in mine
And lets look up at the sky
Lets forget about the time
And together, our souls shall fly...
Comments about Together by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl