Lawrence S. Pertillar
Too Difficult To Explain - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
'Ladies and gentlemen,
May I have your attention.
One of you has boarded this flight...
Accompanied by three dogs,
A bar-b-que grill, fireworks and a case of beer.
HOW you managed to evade our elaborate,
And well attended security system is a mystery.
Try not to detonate 'anything',
Until we land.
Or an embarrassment will be imposed upon us,
That will be too difficult to explain!
We thank you for your co-operation.'
Comments about Too Difficult To Explain by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl