Torn - Poem by Jessy Liz
Three last words, her words good-bye:
I love you, please don’t cry.
Walks out the door, slips from the edge
She’s moving on, unsteady breaths.
Mirror image, breaks in two
A suicide, not fallen through.
A broken heart now torn apart..
Two tales, two lives,
One pain, one strife..
Comments about Torn by Jessy Liz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda