Theorem The Truth Serum
Traffic Jam - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
Our politicians are like
one big traffic jam of cars
trying to merge over but
because there is a big
wall of stalled cars intent upon
staying where they are,
they cannot move forward.
We the people have got to
take the keys of a bulldozer
and run right through the middle
of all of them and force them to move.
To hell with these stubborn ideologies
that would rather make our lives difficult
rather than move forward and erase
this political war that has been going on for years.
We've honked our horns to get their attention,
we've put up signs, created carpool lanes,
and even thrown up the occasional bird.
What more do we have to do to get them moving?
Comments about Traffic Jam by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl