Transformation Of Cultures - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I adopt skills, customs and fashions
Which all the people I think high adopt
To elevate myself to their level.
Dull cultures dissolve in brighter ones.
Comments about Transformation Of Cultures by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl