Transparency Much Matters. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Honesty and transparency
Must be loud between the couple
In relationship and currency.
When one spouse misuses one’s love
Without the knowledge of the other,
Arises sexual infidelity.
When one spouse corners their resource
Without the knowledge of the other
Arises financial infidelity.
Infidelity is an axe
That cuts down the very trust built
By the couple to be their fort.
Comments about Transparency Much Matters. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl