Trapped In Needle's Eye (A Bhajan Of Kabir) - Poem by Sunil Uniyal
Let some saint my doubts clarify.
With roots above and leaves below,
a tree is between the earth and sky!
It's strange that iron floats,
but the gourd sinks in water.
People go on reading scriptures
and argue more and more,
without getting to the core.
Says Kabir, listen O wise one,
the world is trapped in needle's eye!
Comments about Trapped In Needle's Eye (A Bhajan Of Kabir) by Sunil Uniyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl