Traverse - Poem by Naveed Akram
To walk over this Traverse
Needs courage all around your view;
Valour is an enemy of soldiers
But you befriend bravery like Spartacus.
One lunge is ready from you
And he shall topple doing over you.
One craves for majestic rewards
But you hunger for food, drink and clothing.
This management of your inner self
Rejects others in your wake,
For the shield of deliverance bathes you.
Comments about Traverse by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl