Trees, - Poem by James McLain
1) ..Every time... I take a breath.
2) ..I think about... the trees.
3) ..Knowing that....deep down inside.
4) ..Each breath you take...no longer can I clean.
5) ..Is it True...your love I sought.
6) ..When on my skin... you carve your heart.
7) ..When here...upon my limbs birds nest.
8) ..While growing roots...each tree..is freed.
9) ..If leaves are words...one poem makes.
10) ..And making none...you strip my branch.
11) ..Where then will you..hang your child...a swing.
12) ..Looking up..why do I see..heaven without trees.
Comments about Trees, by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Mary Elizabeth Frye