Tremors Exist - Poem by Naveed Akram
Tremors exist and transmit their errors that exist,
Forming entrances to the other world that pour their waste.
One death shakes, one life succumbs tonight,
Their lives are deaths, those fruits of abundance
Wilt like leaves made in the back garden.
Ways are open and closed tonight,
Tense are celebrations, tense are the words
Found in their light, found in their waking life.
This is but one caption, a capture of heavenly status,
The rhythm of this jive has reached a sacred bridge
That we must cross to arrive at scenes of skill and love.
The earthquakes forgive like jumping frogs and
Abundant words are mentioned to symbolize their stance.
Comments about Tremors Exist by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl