Lawrence S. Pertillar
Tricks Are For Kids - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Your tactics used,
Are old and have been seen...
To be used too many times before.
The only difference is this...
You are not aware that I know it.
And my comments to follow that?
Tricks are for kids.
But many adults who are fools,
Still are caught playing stupid kid games...
Aimed at the wrong mind at the wrong time.
Comments about Tricks Are For Kids by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda