True Love - Poem by alysha renee'
wrapped in muscle-bound arms; i felt the world could do me no harm
our bodies entwined as one, our sinful deed has been done
true love resounding around us, as if it was originated by us...
looking at you know, i gaze upon your body, open and exposed
i adore you, for opening your heart; permitting me to pass through your doors
Comments about True Love by alysha renee'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda