Who Would Want Us? - Poem by alysha renee'
in times, where our country had been raped, beat, exploited and then left to fend for ourselves by such a man, who would want us?
snared and disrupted with violence by our economic status
ignorance pollutes our waters and streams, poisoning our people
in times of desperation and darkness; with crimes our daily justice, who would want us?
but in walks a man irradiating such love and kindness
luminating every nook and cranny; filling our un nourished bodies with hope
feeding our hungry minds with knowledge and wisdom; filtering our water from an indirect source
swelling our hearts to their peak, with love, so violence is not needed
obama, he is the answer to our prayers, so that they may not be in vain
Comments about Who Would Want Us? by alysha renee'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl