Trust No Agent - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
There be no messenger of love
Between two hearts who are in love.
They must use their tongue in love
And trust no agent for that.
The heat of woman is such that
It will melt the faith invested.
Comments about Trust No Agent by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda