Trust With Some Allowance - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Mistrust is virus that afflicts one’s love;
Fear of betrayal cripples lovers’ faith.
Sexual love demands ownership of body.
Mutual restrains be with some allowance.
Comments about Trust With Some Allowance by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl