Trusts And Mistrusts - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
We lost many gains by mistrust.
We gained many losses by very trust.
Yet we go on to trust and mistrust
Otherwise we may be in disgust.
Comments about Trusts And Mistrusts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda